Ausgeblendet

EN: Good mechanic in Berlin

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello guys,

First of all, sorry for writing in English- I'm learning German, but vocab is not up to scratch yet (aber ihr könnt auch auf Deutsch antworten, ich verstehe fast alles).

I moved from London to Berlin last year and took my 800XCx with me ('15, 51'000 km), and now it needs some servicing:

1. My clutch basket is making very nasty grinding noises when I accelerate (I overheated the clutch somewhere in Tajikistan in 2016, and still haven't replaced it).

2. When the bike is started hot, it often starts with a very loud clacking noise that goes away within 10-15 seconds.

Maybe someone can recommend a good mechanic somewhere in or around Berlin? I don't dare to imagine how much it would cost to go to a dealership here...

Thank you and see you on the road! :)

Tim

bearbeitet von tim

Hi Tim,

kann ich aus eigener Erfahrung empfehlen:

EddiMotoBerlin

Edgar Rauschenbach

Waidmannsluster Damm 7A

13507 Berlin

Handy 0165/7015164

Beste Grüße

Andreas

Hi Tim, 

I'd recommend the Moto Clinic run by Harald Borkowski in Spandau, Jordanstr. 15, give them a call, you'll find them via the internet. I trust both my Triumphs to them and a co-worker there is a Brit, so you'd have someone to chatter...

Good luck!

Frank